State of the art sterilisation is an important part of Kreativ Dental
Sterilisation procedures are very important to any good dental practice. These are a part of basic care and handling of patients that our dentists must incorporate to be able to give you quality oral health care. At Kreativ Dental, we have invested in the very best and latest dental sterilisation technology.
As with all our dental technology, the Lisa Steriliser makes each dental visit comfortable and quick for our patients. We understand how important dental technology can be for a patient’s health and wellbeing; therefore, we take pride in ensuring our equipment is up to date and of the highest quality.
Just like our technology, quality dental care is of upmost importance to us and we take pride in ensuring our patient’s smiles reflect this.
W&H is setting new standards in modern dentistry with the Lisa steriliser, and we are proud to be owners of this new piece of technology. The faster performance of the new Lisa allows us to provide our patients with the most efficient service, with maximum performance.
Not only does this technology assist us in helping to ensure your oral health is taken care of, but it allows our team to work efficiently.
Book you appointment at Kreativ Dental to find out more about our dental technology!
INTRA ORAL CAMERA
Dental Intra-Oral Camera
An Intra Oral Camera enables dental records to be captured instantly from within the deepest, most seemingly inaccessible recesses of your mouth.
An Intra Oral Camera can greatly assist in providing an enhanced perspective and analysis of dental condition. The camera is comprised of a small probe that can easily be moved around the inside of your mouth and provides you with a tooth by tooth examination of the teeth.
Combined with an ability to assess the individual case on a screen, which both dentist and patient are able to view, the degree of understanding of the issues at hand is vastly increased. In turn, this allows us to provide you with a deeper understanding of the measures which can be taken to treat prevent and maintain your oral health for the future. Advice from us can be better comprehended, and our assessment ability is improved immeasurably.
Is an Intra Oral Camera safe?
Intra-Oral Cameras are an innovative and advanced dental tool of great value in terms of both functionality and effectiveness.
Are you eligible to take advantage of our intra oral camera technology at Kreativ Dental? Book a consultation with our team to find out.
If you have any further questions regarding treatments we offer please do not hesitate to contact us on (02) 6021 4171. We are here to help.
At Kreativ Dental, we are excited to offer the most advance laser technology. With Laser dentistry we can provide quick, powerful and accurate treatment in our clinic.
The Gemini 810 + 980 diode laser has increased clinical versatility by combining the two most common diode laser wavelengths (810 nm and 980 nm) to maximize both water and melanin absorption. We are able to treat and improve the following procedures:
- Treating Gum & Periodontal Conditions with speed and precision
- Crown Lengthening
- Implant Recovery
- Root Canal Therapy
- TMJ & Masseter Pain Relief
- Ulcers & Canker Sores
- Improves and reduces appointment time for Veneers, Crowns and Bridge restorations
You will feel very little if any discomfort, and your recovery time will be dramatically shorter than was possible with traditional dental procedures. Quick, convenient, and effective, laser dentistry allows you to achieve a healthier, more radiant smile with only a minimal investment of time.
Contact us to discuss your needs or schedule a consultation.
Want to learn more about laser dentistry? Please contact our Kreativ Dental on (02) 60 214 171 or you can schedule a consultation to speak with one of our dentist today
SAME DAY (CEREC) Dental Crowns
At Kreativ Dental , we are excited to offer same-day crowns with our advanced CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) technology, patients with damaged or decayed teeth can have a crown designed, crafted and placed in a single dental visit.
Cap or Crown?
A dental crown is also called a tooth cap or dental cap. A cap restores the tooth’s shape and size, strength, and appearance of a broken, root canal treated or badly decayed tooth. The crown, when cemented into place, covers the visible portion of a tooth.
A Trusted and Convenient Treatment .
- Your dentist will first take digital impressions of your treated teeth. This method requires no messy, uncomfortable material, and is especially beneficial for those who have a gag reflex.
- The digital images will then be directly transferred into a chairside computer that guides a milling machine in fabricating your crown.
- During the milling process you can relax in our waiting room. In all the entire process takes about an hour. When the crown is complete, your dentist can make some fine-tuned adjustments to the crown to ensure an optimal fit.
- Finally, the crown will be securely attached to your tooth with a special bonding agent. There’s no need for temporary crowns or additional appointments.
The Advantages of Same-day Crowns
Same-day CEREC crowns offer significant benefits:
- Less discomfort and fewer appointments. Since CEREC restorations only take a few minutes to be created, there is no need for a second appointment, or multiple injections of anesthesia and you won’t need to wear a temporary crown.
- Strong, durable CEREC crowns can last for years, with proper care. One of the many benefits of the CEREC system is that each restoration is milled from a single, solid block of porcelain, making it resistant to cracks and fissures. The traditional method of pressing and layering to create crowns lacks the strength and durability of the CEREC method.
- CEREC crowns look natural, they are made from ceramic materials that mimics nature with its opalescence and transparency, much like the natural prisms in tooth enamel. Each ceramic block is offered in a range of 17 different shades. We then carefully custom-tint and glaze your restoration to match your natural teeth precisely.
- With CEREC, we can scan your mouth digitally, eliminating the need for foul-tasting, messy impression materials.
- Biocompatible, metal-free materials. CEREC restorations are made of ceramic porcelain that is compatible with your body. Unlike restorations that use metal, there is no mercury or gray lines at the base of the tooth near the gum line.
- Faster recovery time with less tooth sensitivity. CEREC restorations can be used to restore a tooth that has undergone a procedure, such as Root Canal Therapy. Restoring a tooth immediately after a treatment provides protection, resulting in less irritation and prevention of further infection.
Get in touch via our online booking form.
Or send us an email.
smiles for life
Monday to Friday
8.00 am – 5.30pm
9.00 am – 1.00pm
- Location has wheelchair access and offers on street parking for patients
- Coffee is on us – Complementary coffee while you are waiting for your appointment’